Vehicle Dynamics Group – Career Opportunity
As the company grows we are looking to expand our core team with self-motivated, highly organized and forward-thinking people with a positive attitude. The sum of our team members is what defines who we are.
- Practical knowledge of and interest in cars
- General understanding of the Canadian auto industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven organizational, time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, ideation and problem solving talents
- Support a co-operative and conflict free work environment
- Enjoy flexible work hours and schedules, including evenings and weekends as required
- Able to work multi-day on-site projects within North America
- Frequent outdoor work in all weather conditions
- Possess a Canadian Passport and driver’s licence with a clean driving record
- A self-starter, who is tech-savvy and a quick study
- Proficient with MS Office
- Exercise confidentiality and professionalism
- Automotive business education an asset
- English and French bilingual an asset
- Our offices are located in the north-west corner of the Greater Toronto Area.
Send us an introduction letter and resume telling us why you want to join Vehicle Dynamics Group and how you can contribute to our team. You must include your salary range expectation to be considered.
Email it to email@example.com
Only selected applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.